Q: What home improvement projects will help add character to my home?
A: A simple way to add character to your home is by adding architectural details. Here are (5) eye-catching ideas that will add personality and also value to your home:
- Dress up your walls by installing crown molding, chair rail or wainscoting.
- Highlight your ceilings by adding bead board or installing reclaimed or faux wood beams.
- Enhance your interior doors by adding decorative trim.
- Define your fireplace and make it the focal point of the room by adding built in shelving around the fireplace.
- Add personality to the exterior of your home by dressing up plain windows with shutters and spruce up your front door entry with decorative trim, a fresh coat of paint and new door hardware.
Handyman Connection is your one call for trusted home improvements! Call today to schedule your free evaluation!