Q: What are some ideas for increasing storage space and organization in my home?
A: Winter is a great time to tackle the home improvement task of organizing your home. Get started on organizing by concentrating on the following spaces:
- Garage – Install shelving to the walls or cabinets to the wall to help keep items organized. Consider adding overhead suspended shelving that can allow a place for stuff to be stored.
- Mud Room –A mud room is a great way to help keep your family’s coats, shoes, and back packs organized in a central location.
- Closets – Update your closets to provide more functional storage space for clothes and shoes by adding shelving or installing a Closet Organization System.
- Kitchen – Build a pantry for additional space to organize food, dishes, cookbooks, etc. Add roll-out shelving to kitchen cabinets to increase storage space for food or cookware.
- Bathroom – Add a cabinet or shelving to unused wall space such as the wall over the toilet.
Let Handyman Connection help you with your storage and shelving projects in 2017! Make Handyman Connection your one call for trusted home improvements.