Drywall isn’t exciting, but it is essential to most homes. Most people don’t give their drywall much thought until they notice damage. The good news is that the drywall experts at Handyman Connection have a passion for drywall repair. Be it from children, pets, furniture or remodeling, whatever the cause of your home’s drywall damage, our specialists are prepared with the latest tools and techniques to restore your drywall to its original, boring state.
Handyman Connection serves Victoria, British Colombia as well as Saanich, Esquimalt and Oak Bay. We offer the following services for drywall repair to our entire service area.
- Restoring discolored and damaged areas
- Framing to install a patch or replacement
- Patching holes in ceilings or walls
- Repairing tape seams and nail pops
- Installation of new drywall
- Tap, mud and float seams
- Prime before texturing to hide seams
- Texture to match existing surface: flat, knock-down, popcorn and orange peel
- Removing wall paper
- Priming and painting drywall
The Handyman Connection Difference
Our experts know how to complete a drywall repair project quickly and safely, so you can get back to normal in your home. We use high standards to make sure the job is not only complete, but aesthetically pleasing. Our handymen follow the correct steps every time to make sure our clients can always get the best service available. Handyman Connection in Victoria is the place to call for all your drywall repair needs. Call 250-384-4969 to get a free estimate today. We’re happy to answer your questions or schedule your maintenance appointment.