Obtain reliable services in the Newhall, CA, region from Handyman Connection. Your HVAC system is an integral feature of your home’s temperature control and air quality. Our HVAC contractors have the experience and expertise you need to perform any maintenance or installations so that you won’t have to suffer in a home with without heat or cool air. Our technicians know how important it is to get your heating and AC back to being functional. Our professional HVAC team provides outstanding customer service and quality service repairs with every job.
First-Rate HVAC Repair & Installation Services
Alongside our high-caliber HVAC services, what distinguishes us from the competition in Newhall is our commitment to our clients. We’ll repair or install your HVAC system with expert practices, and we perform our services with your best interest taken into account. Handyman Connection of Santa Clarita Valley provides affordable pricing for our work and we exceed our customers’ expectations. Our crew handles it all, and our primary objective is to give all of our customers in the Newhall region an excellent experience. With each HVAC project we do, our service specialists approach it with professionalism. We understand how essential it is for our clients to have a service technician they can trust to complete the services they need.
While heaters are highly effective machines, they do need some care and routine maintenance services from time to time. Consistent repairs have their advantages– they ensure that your unit operates safely and they can lengthen the life of your furnace as well. Handyman Connection is run by highly experienced service contractors who have the know-how to repair your furnace and give superior customer service.
Besides not having heated air flowing through your vents, there are signs you can watch out for to figure out if you need heating repairs. These consist of:
- Irregular heat throughout the entirety of your house
- Yellow pilot light instead of blue
- Your furnace makes bizarre noises when it’s on
- Your thermostat’s reading is inaccurate to the actual temperature in the house
- Increased utility bills
- Bad indoor air quality
- There’s a delay in heating
- Your furnace is old
When these are common, there’s no need to worry. You can trust us to fix this. Handyman Connection understands the specifics of all types of heating systems. Our repair services for heating include:
- Resolving problems with the blower
- Fixing the mechanical problems your furnace is experiencing
- Fixing clogged burners
- Having dirty/clogged filters replaced
- Repairing broken thermostats
- Resolving ventilation problems
Similar to your furnace, your air conditioner can break down. However, there are things you can look for to know when your air conditioner is on the fritz. These consist of:
- The airflow is lacking – You might notice that your residence isn’t getting as cool as you need it to. This might be your AC compressor failing or your ducts are clogged.
- Emitting odd sounds – Be aware of your AC unit. When it’s running, is it emitting any unusual sounds? If so, it’s imperative that you get in touch with a professional HVAC repair specialist as soon as possible.
- Putting out foul odors – There are a couple of types of stenches that happen with AC units. One comes from mold and mildew development in the unit itself and it emitting a musty odor. The second one tends to be the stench of seared wire insulation.
- Moisture accumulation – A lot of moisture by your AC unit could mean an issue with a refrigerant leak or the condensation line.
- You’re not getting any cool air – If you’re not getting any cool air, it could be a compressor problem or your refrigerant levels are low.
Ventilation can be one of the things homeowners tend to forget when it comes to maintaining their residence, but ventilation is critical. If your home isn’t venting right, your residence will enclose heat and moisture and this could lead to the development of mold in your insulation. Blocked ducts can be a major problem too. When our HVAC repair technicians are taking care of the project, they can analyze your home’s ventilation and ensure there aren’t any problems at hand.
Reach Out to the Skillful HVAC Repair Technicians
Detecting challenges with your HVAC system? Don’t wait. Contact Handyman Connection of Santa Clarita Valley for HVAC maintenance services if your system is not working. We stand out with the finest, most reliable selection in the Newhall, CA, area. Call us now.