As a new homeowner, having a well-stocked toolbox is essential for handling your repairs around the house. You can no longer call your landlord and if you would rather try the work yourself before calling Handyman Connection of Red Deer, we suggest these tools!
- Power Drill and Drill Bits – The first thing as a homeowner is to decorate your walls with pictures and mount your TVs. If you don’t want to spend ages using a screwdriver, invest in a power drill to get your projects done quicker. Make sure you have multiple drill bits including Phillips, flathead and square tips.
- Pliers – When building projects and you need an extra pair of hands to hold or yank out something, invest in a sturdy pair of pliers with serrated jaws.
- Tape Measure – Before you purchase the couch you have your eye on, make sure you measure the area that you want it in. A measuring tape is also good for hanging pictures and window size coverings. Make sure you measure everything twice, just to be sure.
- Hammer – Once you have everything measured, you will need to use your hammer to pound a nail in for your artwork, framed photos and other decorative items.
- Screwdrivers – Tightening cabinet handles and replacing batteries in children’s toys are a few of the things you can do with a Phillips Screwdriver. While a Phillips is the most common, having a flathead is also important for light switch plates and outlet covers.
Need Help? Handyman Connection of Red Deer Is One Call Away
If you are finding that you may just not be up to completing the home repairs yourself but you are asking, “Who should I call?” The answer is Handyman Connection of Red Deer. We can send a qualified craftsman for a free evaluation quote. Call today at 403-314-2120.