- Start the day out by making Maple Leaf Pancakes! Use a cookie cutter and red food coloring
- Take the kids out for a walk and try to spot all of the Canada Day flags you can in your neighborhood
- Host a BBQ with some close friends and get the kids to help decorate the yard with red and white streamers
- Serve drinks with raspberries or strawberries to create the patriotic red drink
- For dessert, have red and white cupcakes to finish the night off!
Have a fun and safe Canada Day, from Handyman Connection!