In today’s world, most homes have fences in the front yard, backyard or elsewhere. Fences are an important part of securing our property, protecting our children and pets, and creating the landscape atmosphere we want in our own backyard.
In today’s world, most homes have fences in the front yard, backyard or elsewhere. Fences are an important part of securing our property, protecting our children and pets, and creating the landscape atmosphere we want in our own backyard. Installing fencing properly is no small feat but proper install is a must. Additionally, small fencing problems or damage may seem like no big deal, they may even seem like the sort of thing that would be easy to “DIY” but when it comes to fences, professional install and repair are best.
Over time, fence boards can easily loose and gates can sag with time and weathering. But, while there may be obvious problems on the surface, the problems may go far deeper than the eye can see. In fact, there may be underlying issues that may cause major problems with your fence. These problems include dry rot, termites and soil erosion. It is best to hire a professional contractor or handyman who can correctly and safely install a new fence or assess the problem and determine the appropriate repair needed.
At Phoenix Handyman Connection, we provide customers with skilled, trained, highly-experienced craftsmen that will walk you through every step of the process for a simple and seamless experience. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and it is the driving force with which we approach every job, including fence installation and repair.
At Phoenix Handyman Connection, we specialize in the following Phoenix fence installation and repair:
- Installing cedar, chain link, vinyl or decorative fences.
- No matter the type of fence you need, we can help with installation which includes ensuring that it is properly anchored and secure for prolonged protection and performance.
- Replacing fence posts securely in concrete.
- It is important that they are safely anchored in concrete so that they do not move or fall over.
- Replacing and repairing pickets and rails
- There are few things more beautiful and traditional than a picket fence but when they are broken they are unsightly – have them properly repaired by a professional to restore their beautiful appearance.
- Fences power washing and staining services
- Power washing your fence can remove the dirt and grime that accumulates over time and make them look brand new. Additionally, if your fence has weathered it may be best to stain it again and give them a new life.
- Gate and latch installation and repair
- A broken gate or latch could allow someone to get onto your property or allow your children or pet to accidentally get out, get it repaired promptly for peace of mind.