Spring Check-List for Home Maintenance
- Start with a good power wash. Don’t forget to windows and walk ways. This will make it easier to spot those needed repairs.
- Make sure your rain gutters are clear of debris.
- With spring, comes the bugs and rodents. Be sure to check all your window and door screens for any rips, tears or holes.
- Spring also means more time outdoors enjoying that warmer weather, including more time on, patios, decks and porches. Check for loose floorboards, loose railings, joists and stairs that might be in need of repair. Perhaps it is in need of re-staining, painting or upgraded?
- Spring is a great time to paint, which will repair any weathered spots from the winter and help protect your exterior for another year.
- Are you in need of any new or upgraded storage? Perhaps new custom shelves and storage units in closets, basements, attics, sheds or garages?
- Are there any remodeling projects that you want to check off your to-do list this year?
Let Handyman Connection of NW Arkansas help you with all your home maintenance and remodeling projects. Make an appointment today.