If you are looking for help to make your tiny kitchen a more efficient and functional space, Handyman Connection of Kelowna are the experts to call. Small kitchens can be big on functionality and if you are unable to complete a full remodel to create a larger space, the time has come to embrace it and maximize the space for what it is worth!
- The wall can be used greatly for hanging items and creating more counter space. Wall mount shelves for spice containers and utensils
- Any items that you use once or twice a year like holiday dishes or platters should be moved to a different spot in the house to create more cabinet space in the kitchen
- An island on wheels that can be rolled around is a great way to create more counter space anywhere you need it and if you have shelves installed in the island, you just made more storage space
- Ensure natural light is being shone through to your kitchen as it makes any room looks larger
- Dark colors will “close in” a room so be sure you update your small kitchen with a light color palette by painting the walls or changing the cabinets to white
- Keep bins or cabinets off the floor and build up to maximize space without taking up the entire kitchen floor
Many great ideas are available with the popularity of “tiny house living” lately. If you know what you want but are unsure of how to build or create it, Handyman Connection of Kelowna are the experts to call to provide you with a free evaluation quote on remodeling your small kitchen.