It’s that time of year again – the sun is out longer, the snow is all gone and your house is in need of work! Spring is the perfect time to start prepping your home for the attention it needs. Here is a few items that we recommend are a good idea to get started on in May. If these are things you just can’t get to, Handyman Connection is always available and one call away. We will send out one of our reliable craftsman to your home for a free, no obligation labour evaluation quote.
- Replacing your weather stripping will help keep AC costs down as the summer months are near
- Check your garden hose for dry rot and replace if necessary
- Clean and paint your fence, porch or deck for a fresh look
- Check and change your batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detector
- Schedule repairs now for any trim replacements on windows, doors, railings and decks so the rain doesn’t do any damage
- Clean your gutters and windows – inside and out
From window replacement, blind installs and cleaning your gutters on the roof, Handyman Connection is reliable and trustworthy and we want to insure that your home investment is taken care of. Getting a head start on your spring list will ensure you can enjoy the upcoming spring season and save money in the long run. Call today!