There are a lot of rewards that come with being an owner of a hotel or motel. All your hard work and generous hospitality can garner you a lot of attention through reviews on the web, social media or give you that much needed word-of-mouth within your local community. But with reward comes risk, and the biggest risks are what can happen to your property and what can happen on your property.
Riverbend Insurance is here to help. We serve businesses across Denver, including hotel and motel owners. Getting the right hotel insurance policy is the key to your success. We understand that your business is a great source of income, which is why we want to make sure you have the proper hotel insurance coverage needed in case an accident occurs.
Hotel Insurance Should Include
Here at Riverbend Insurance, you get local knowhow from a company based in Denver along with excellent customer service. There are many types of policies that are applicable with hotel insurance. To cover your property and assets, some coverage options include:
- General Property Coverage
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Business Interruption Coverage
- Crime Coverage
- Food Spoilage Coverage
- Utility Interruption Coverage
There are also some liability options to consider as well:
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Premises Pollution Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Additionally, we know hotels and motels are unique in themselves, so we would want to know what other services we could offer, such as:
- Commercial Auto Liability – If your hotel has a limo or shuttle service, then having liability on your vehicles is a good idea. This policy helps protect you from any medical, legal and repair costs that could arise from a car accident.
- Food-Borne Illness Liability – Many hotels either include a restaurant, room service or a continental breakfast. Protecting yourself against the potential of any food-borne illness is something we’d want to look at.
- Liquor Liability – Having coverage for liquor liability is a good idea if your premises serve alcohol. It can protect you from the potential risk of intoxicated guests who might cause property damages or damages to themselves and others.
Get a Quote for Restaurant Insurance
Tourism is big in Denver and we want to help make sure you have the best hotel insurance policy for your property. We here at Riverbend Insurance can pair you with a policy that works best for your hotel or motel. Call us today at (303) 331-0110 or schedule an appointment online with one of our agents.