Fall is already here…with cooler temperatures and brightly colored leaves changing and falling, letting us know Winter is not far behind! This is a great time to not only review your home maintenance Fall check list, but to request a free, no-obligation estimate on your fall to do list from your friends here at Handyman Connection in Calgary.
Here Are A Few Fall Home Maintenance Reminders:
- Make any needed exterior repairs.
- Inspect the caulking around all windows, doors and entry points.
- Be sure to look at electrical, cable, phone and gas lines to see if replacement is needed.
- Inspect and repair any damage found in your driveway, walkways and stairs.
- Install or replace the weather stripping on all doors and windows.
- Clean out any leaves or debris from the gutters and downspouts.
- Seal all gaps where cold air (or pests) can enter your home.
- Shut off and drain all the exterior faucets, lines and hoses.
- Be sure to check all your indoor safety detectors and replace batteries.
For professional, skilled and quality work, call Handyman Connection in Calgary for all of your general home maintenance projects. We can help you with projects such as window replacement and blinds installation or cleaning out the gutters…plus, we can even hang holiday decorations! We strive to be a trusted source you can call whenever your in need of a professional handyman.
All work is performed by experienced craftsmen who will walk you through your project for a simple and seamless experience.
Our goal is your complete satisfaction.